Please record and send us a video (90 seconds to 10 min max) introducing yourself, showing us the business, and describing (1) what your business does;
(2) what positive impact you and your business have in your community; (3) and what you’d use your funding for and how that would help you, your business, and your community. Supported video formats (ie. MOV .MPEG4 .MP4 .AVI, mobile uploads are supported) Send to email@example.com
Please Read the Following: By clicking "I Accept" above, you agree to the following:
- You may be asked to provide further information and documentation in support of your submission.
- In consideration for the opportunity to have your submission considered as part of the Hard Hat Fund campaign, you grant Hard Hat Fund the perpetual right and license to publish, distribute, and otherwise display your name, business name, trademark, logo and video submission, and any clips, images, or portions of the video submission, in any and all media, formats and channels, in support of and in connection with the Hard Hat Fund campaign.
- If your business is chosen to receive contributions as part of The Hard Hat Fund campaign, you acknowledge and agree that (i) Hard Hat Fund will have the right to make use of your business name, trademark, logo and other submitted identifiers in connection with merchandise to be sold in general support of The Hard Hat Fund (net proceeds arising therefrom will not be specifically earmarked to your business); (ii) the contributions made by Hard Hat Fund to your business will be on a one time payment and (iii) you will use any funds you receive in a manner consistent with the charitable purposes of Hard Hat Fund as defined at the time of the distribution of such funds to you.
- You represent and warrant that all information, documentation and other materials you submit at any time relating to The Hard Hat Fund will be truthful and accurate and agree that a breach of the foregoing may result in the immediate rejection of your submission or the cessation of any future planned contributions to your business.
- Hard Hat Fund will be collecting, storing and utilizing any information you provide in connection with your submission pursuant to their privacy policies which can be found here: (i) Hard Hat Fund [https://www.hardhatfund.com/application].